Monday, March 8, 2010

Whose Mommy is she?

One day I was playing ball and told mommy 'You are my Mom'. She said yes and was doing her work. Then I interrupted her again and said 'You are not Sophia's mom. You are my mom'. She understood my cues, came to me and told 'Yes honey, I am mommy for both u and the pappa in my tummy'. But I said 'No.You are My mom'.

She explained saying 'Jayashree Aunty is mommy for both Varsha and Vibha, Vidya Aunty is Mommmy for both Aswin and Ajay, Radha Athai is mommy for both Vishwak and Sashu and so you should share your mom with a baby brother or a sister.' I gave no reaction.

She showed her big tummy telling that she got a baby inside. Then, I leaned backwards pretending to have a big tummy and said 'I have a baby too'.She said that I am having a baby brother/sister in her tummy. But I convinced her saying she has a 'Mommy Sister' in her tummy and I got a 'baby sister' in my tummy.

She understood that she is at odds with me and decided to take me for Ajay's Bday party. There she held her friend's little baby boy Aditya. I was so possesive at the sight and started crying.

My parents understood that I still dont understand the concept of having a little baby home soon, and decided to take me for the ultrasound session tomorrow. I am bunking my school for this. They think if they could involve me in every activity in regard to the hospital visits, I could get the hang of it.

3 comments:

  1. Now that I am older, I feel so embarrassed at what I did. With me viewing this blog with my sister, she is as mad as a lion looking at humans hunting its prey. " You don't want me anymore. Waaaa. Boo-hoo-hoo"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so embarrassd partly of the story and part because my sister is here too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I added the same thing 2 times

    ReplyDelete