Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mommy's little helper

Mom was cleaning the kitchen floor. She sprayed disinfectant and was wiping it off with the towel. I grabbed a towel from Appa and cleaned a corner along with her. Similarly I started to arrange spoons and laddles at its appropriate places when mom takes dishes out of the dishwasher. When she cuts vegetables, I throw the skin in the trash. Am I not her little helper?
She wanted to improve her knowledge on Geography and posted a big world map at our living room. She was telling Appa that Satish athimber is leaving to India tomorrow. I asked her where India is and she showed it in the Map, saying Satish Athimber is going there. It was painted in orange colour. I spotted a pink Zambia and told I want to go there. She playfully taught me to identify about 10 different countries and for each country I named one of my friends going there like 'Sophia goes to green Australia, Cathy goes to orange Madagascar, Lauren goes to green China' and finally when amma wanted to go to Greenland, she spotted Greenland. I cried immediately 'No Its Pinkland'. Why is it called Greenland when its painted pink? Is she confusing me?

No comments:

Post a Comment