Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Some tidbits

  1. After AJ has been moved to the green room, I am hanging out with Sophia. We are like two little magnets, one driving the other and repel each other when brought into contact. Yes us both hangout together whereever we go, but keep on fighting all day long. Our teachers found it very hard to picture us together, for we were ever fighting in the classroom.
  2. I have started to do correct usage of numbers while I speak. When mom was eating mixture I asked her 'What is that?' first then realized the number and asked 'What are they?'. Hurray!!!
  3. I have learnt the difference between Reflection and Shadow. A reflection is something that u can see your own image clear or obscure. But a shadow is just a dark shade of ur own image. Sometimes it could look quite different. For example, when I went near the wall with my pony tails on, I saw a Mickey Mouse.
  4. Did you notice a difference in my mom's hairstyle. We all asked her why is the change for? She gave several reasons. But I found out the actual reason last week when she was talking with her friend. Evertime whoever sees me say that I look like her. To reinforce that, she has cut her front portion of her hair and wears dresses matching to mine and makes sure to keep the Same Bindhi that I keep. Isn't she crazy? Sometimes we dont know who is a mom and who is a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment