Thursday, March 11, 2010

Cars, Dogs and More

We had been there to our friend's home last weekend for a lunch, and Gita Aunty gave a tour of their home. When she openend the garage, I intantly told Amma 'Mama this is a Honda car and this is a Toyota'. She was astonished listening to me and asked Mom how come I could get know all these. Mom shared her secert with her.

At our home, No time is a waste time. Our parents try to make use of all the hours when I am awake. Spring is just around the corner n its pretty warm and sunny during evenings, and mom does her evening walking round the apartment after I am home from the school. She stops at the top model cars and teaches me the Car Brands. I do revision every other day whenever I get a chance to walk with her. I mastered about 10-12 brands of car in a week. Lexas, BMW and Benz are my favourite. Now I am going crazy with cars.

Pets are just as common in this country. Almost all of friends have a doggy with them and I wanted one too. Appa got me a pink fur doggy for me, for the valentine's day. My music teacher named him Pooky. When I went to the music class last week, We learnt a song on doggies and she asked us the names of our pets. When she asked me, I said 'Yes I have a pet' and showed my pooky to her. She placed him on the parachute and pooky had a nice parachute ride the other day. I read about doggies these days and could identify about 8 breeds. Besnji, Poodle and Maltese are my favourite. But when it comes to 'German Sheperd' I say 'Bid Red Clifford'.

Am I not a diamond in the rough? Mom thought she should introuduce letter sounds to me. She placed some of the two letter words (flash cards) on the table and asked me pick cards like 'is, it, an , as' etc, and I did it. I have a tinge of these sounds innate. Now I am working on sight words and started to read some already.

No comments:

Post a Comment