Thursday, March 4, 2010

Where do I learn from?

When Mama's friend was dressing up, I saw her keeping a red thilakam on her forehead, and I instantly told mom that she is keeping 'Narayana Nethi'. Both of them were stunned hearing me say that. Mom has no clue where I got this from.

When she was doing dishes in the kitchen, I pestered her to sing 'Atma Nivasi Ram'. She started singing without noticing what I was doing. Suddenly something made her turn her face instantly on me. U know What I did? I started to play beats for the song on the Jendai Melam, which my Uppili thatha gave. On the other day, I also mocked playing a violin with a spoon and a fork for a carnatic song on youtube.

My parents are listening big words from a little pod these days. Some of the new words that I learnt during the week are Hibernation, Migration, Skiing, Skating etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment