Saturday, March 20, 2010

Cute little ways to annoy people

I like to remember people by names. Mom usually says if one can remember people by name, then they have a very high self esteem. That means I carry a real good self esteem. I ask the names of the people that come on the TV, walk on the streets and expect mom to know everyones name. She is quite tired about that and manages to create names like Edward, Jonnathan for unknown people.

One morning I was rushing up to school and mommy was straping me round the car seat, when our next door neighbour started to school too. I asked mommy who she was. She said she is our neighbour. I immediately yelled 'Good Morning Neighbour' and embarrased mommy totally.

That evening she took me to Olive gardens and I asked her about the server and the sweeper women who they were. Mom dint take risk this time. She diplomatically said they were the employees of the resturant.

I told you already that I am learning about cars these days. Mom taught me Hyundai car several times standing at the logo and shouting Hyuundaai at the top of her voice. She has taught that umpteen times and I kept my mouth shut and didnt even repeat it once. She was tired and taught that I could not pronounce Hyundai. One evening we were watching the news on CNN about the new Hyundai Plant opened up in Huntsville. When they showed the logo I immediately yelled 'Mommy this is Hunday' in American accent (and thats the way to pronounce it) . She was thoroughly annoyed. She gave a comment 'What won't u learn anything taught in Indian Accent?'

3 comments:

  1. lol srimathy :) i get that a lot from aj and ashwin too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... When I ask her 'What's Appas name?' She says Sriram. But if asked her name She says 'Romas ROm'. Thats how Ms.Cathy calls her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you Roma.. Sweety girl :) - Mama & Mami

    ReplyDelete