Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I love my Appa

It took so long to say this for we were like a Cat and a Rat all these days long. But things change slowly. Isn't it? I have started to become a daddy's daughter these days.

He leaves to work before I wake up or as soon as I do, and so I miss him in the mornings but plays Uppu Mootai on his back as soon as he is home.

When Mom was in the Music Practice sessions, I was very hungry and he fed me with Idlies. :-) And u know what, thats when I started to have idlies. Otherwise I wud prefer Dosas. (So the food's taste really change when fed with love and care) He took me round the temple and we were walking in the hallway and had enough fun until she came back.

During the weekends I dress-up on Veshti(Thundu) and Cheechii as he does and recite Ramayanam along with him. He teaches me all the verses word by word with patience. Isn't he cho chweet?I sleep on his arms nice and tight during nights and hold his shirt while he wakes up. Oops! Am I getting too sentimental? Here we go.The annoying thing that he does is cleaning dirt on my nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment