Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentine's day Celebration at school

I celebrated my second Valentine's day last friday. Ofcourse I dont remember what I did the last year. But this year I had great fun with my friends. Ms. Cathy decorated the class room full of pink and red hearts. We had designer table cloths on our snack tables with candles lit on them. That was lovely. I wore a pink dress with heart designs on it for the party. I had muffins, Donuts, Cupcakes (my favourite), fruits, gummies and chocolate milk for snack. I got 19 valentines from my friends and teachers. I have saved them on an heart-in card holder, which was my last week's project.

My best buddy Ajay was transitioned to a different class room 2 weeks before. I gave my valentine to him with a special note on it saying that I miss him in the blue room. Now he has invited me to his home to play with him.

After coming home, I dint have my snack or supper through out the evening. But I munched all the chocolate treats I got for the day. Wasn't it fun? I love Valentine's day. I wish I could get lot more next year.... Yeah!!!

On Sunday, the Valentine's day, Mommy made Milagu vadai (lentil fritters). I had 2 for break fast, 3 for lunch and 2 more for dinner. Wasn't it a grand feast???

No comments:

Post a Comment