Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sheemaro's Bal Ganesh

My Thatha and Paati have sent a lot of Indian Mythological Videos for me to watch. I love Bal Ganesh and Hanuman the most. Because I remember watching them with my cousin brother Saashu when I was in India last year. Saashu would pretend to be the Ganesha and I would pretend to be the Mooshika and both of us would take a ride on our Thatha's back who would play the Nandi role.

But these days, I play the Ganesha role. Cos, I have a little brother / sister on the way to take over Mooshika's place.

Everyday after watching, my mom would ask me to narrate what I saw on the video. I told her several times that Ganesha would do ice skating on the Icy Kailasha Mountain. But she is not convinced with my answers. She excused me that I am too young to narrate the stories. After all I am 2 yrs and 8 months. So she decided to test me by asking questions about the Video. Would you like to play the audio file to listen to one of the tests that she gave?

No comments:

Post a Comment