Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Picture Day

I am very excited today. Because I had my portrait pictures taken in the school. Last time when they took me pictures I cried and dint cooperate well. So this time, I prepared very much to smile and got myself pictured on several poses. The photographers congratulated me for ever smiling during the session.

Next thing is we made Orange Juice with Ms.Cathy in the School. All of us peeled one orange each and then Ms.Cathy belended them on a juicer. The Juice was yummy.

I have started to ride three-wheeler bikes on my own. We have 2 hours of outdoor play time everyday. But when the whether is bad, we ride bikes on the Fellowship hall (a large hall empty most of the time). So I learned to pedal up and down and riding bikes these day. Its a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment