Sunday, February 28, 2010

Pre-Trinity Composers Music Festival in Nashville Hinde Temple

Aren't we matching matching?

Yesterday we attended the Pre-Trinity Composers Music Festival in the Nashville Hindu Temple. My parents tried to make me sing Bhaja Govindam on the Stage. I even went to the stage with my mom but refused to sing there. I dont know if I am Shy at times or I just dont have mood to sing. But my parents are working hard to change this behaviour of mine. They want me to be enterprising all the time and want me to utilize the opportunities given. These days I am getting trained to sing along with the Sruthi. My mom wants me be serious during learning and tells to sing in unison with the Sruthi. How should I do that? I dont listen to any distinct sa, pa, sa from the Sruthi box. All I hear is a 'ding ding ding Boing' sound. Gosh I am going nuts!

5 comments:

  1. are we troubling u a lot honey? - mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I liked the audio you've uploaded. Seems like you have a bit of cold lately!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup.. its a part of winter life here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Srimathy,
    Roma's Narayana Hari is very good. You are teaching her very patiently irrespective of all the work you have at this point. All the credits goes to you. Take care

    - Shanthi Rajagopalan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aren't we matching matching?

    Hi Srimathy that's fine you and your daughter are looking similar. Thia is nice to note that you teaching her music which is our family trend and you too are a very good singer. How could forget the so " Bhramam okate " rendered during my receipt. Great piece of voice shared to me.

    Best regards
    Venkat.R

    ReplyDelete