Friday, February 19, 2010

Pony tails everyday

I like to dress up good and go to school neat and trim everyday. When I was very young everyone used to ask me whether I was a baby boy. I was so pissed of about these comments and decided to create identity of my own. I asked mama to make pony tails from then on.



That was the best picture Mama could take of my back.
Did you look at the partition -vagudu on my back? Is n't it a nice straight line? It took several months for her to train herself .

But these hairstyles dont stay for a long time. The hair bands break off after sometime I reach the school. But Ms. Cathy fixes them back again. So I come back from school neat and gay too.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Roma, I just read through all your posts. Very happy to know you are doing so many things :) You look cute in your ponytail :)Keep writing.

    Sarayu

    ReplyDelete
  2. roma, you look very cute in ponytails and no..you dont look like a boy :-) Aj misses you too. come over sometime to play with him.

    ReplyDelete