Thursday, February 25, 2010

We are like Yashodha and Krishna

When I came home from school, I asked Mom to give nail polish. She gave it and I did on my right hand and she did the left for me. Could you make out the difference? I have learned to paint nail polish these days without making a mess. Mom was stunned at my performance and gave me lots of kisses and was busy in the kitchen making dinner.

I was very silent and did not trouble her at all and let her do her work. Dear Thathas and Paatti's! Have you started praising my glory? Yes I could hear sounds like 'Very Intelligent girl.... Samathu....etc'... Mmmm.. Dont praise me yet. Mom knows that if I am silent, I have a job waiting for her. Yes.. I made mess all over. I painted my hands with the nail polish and she had toiugh time to remove it. Want to see???

1 comment:

  1. roma darling, patta patti and gopu thatha enjoed your music and the prangs you play with your mom and dad. you are a little angel and make us all happy by your cute actions. may god bless you and your parents. patta paatti is eagerly waiting to polish her nails as you have done for yours. hurryy up. you are not only looking beautiful like your mom but also sing excellently with your MAZHALAI voice . with best wishes from both of us to you all.

    ReplyDelete