Sunday, November 13, 2016

The Week out of Town (Part 1 The Plane)

We were in the car going to the Chicago airport.  We were going to India, my parents' homeland.  My sister and I kept asking,"Are we there yet?"  "NO,"my parents would answer.  Finally, when we reached the Chicago airport, we had to wait until our flight reached the airport.  When the flight did reach, we boarded.  Our pilot said,"Flight is about to take off.  Please put your seatbelts on."  The destination was Frankfurt, Germany.  My sister and I were playing pretty much the whole time.  When the flight landed in Frankfurt, my sister vomited two times and she started crying because the landing hurt her ears.  It was surprising because my ears did not hurt at all.  When we entered the airport, my sister vomited one more time.  We boarded again to Chennai, India.  This flight served Asian Vegetarian food for dinner, lunch and breakfast.  My sister got tummy aches from the food, though.  Finally, we reached India and all of our relatives were there to see us.  We went straight to my paternal grandparents' house.  We were all tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment