Sunday, November 13, 2016

The Story of my Printer

Hello everyone!  It has been a very long time since I have posted on my blog.  I am currently nine years old.  I have a lot to share too.  This is one out of my many life experiences that I am about to share with you.  I am in AC now so I have to do a lot of things.  When we were in the middle of doing one of my projects, I had to print one of my papers on cardstock.  We had a printer at home that printed on paper only so we went to Office Max to print on cardstock.  They could only print in huge cardstock so we went back home.  We had cardstock and a printer so we put the cardstock in the printer but the printer just got stuck.  We had to technically unassemble the printer!  I came up with an idea to slide the bottom part out and we took the ruined paper out.

Moral of Story: Never ever put cardstock in your own paper printer.

No comments:

Post a Comment