Sunday, November 13, 2016

How I got into AC (Accelerated Challenge)

I was in third grade when we got our Quarter 4 report cards.  At the bottom right-hand corner, it would tell which teacher you had for next year.  Throughout my second and third grade years, my parents were pushing me very hard to try to get into AC which was the accelerated challenge.  In AC you study 6th-grade math and reading.  You also do a lot of projects.  When I got my report card, the teacher it said at the bottom right-hand corner was," Keele."  I was so excited.  I was technically the only one out of 27 people in my class that was in AC! I went home and my parents were literally jumping with joy.  We celebrated too.  I think that would have been the most exciting moment of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment