Sunday, November 13, 2016

How I Learnt to do A Pullover on the Monkey Bars

I was at the playground with my friends when we were playing on the monkey bars.  We were trying to do gymnastic routines with stunts on the monkey bars.  My friends were Anushka, Ananya, Ishita, Annabelle, and of course, me!  Anushka was the conductor, Annabelle and Ananya were partners, and Ishita and I were partners.  When we entered the playground, Ananya was already there and she showed me a stunt she made up.  She stuck her feet up in mid-air through the spaces in between the monkey bars.  I said that she gave me an idea to do another stunt.  I tried to pull myself over the monkey bars but my hands would have twisted. I let go and quickly turned my hands over and pulled myself over.  My friends were cheering loudly.  It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment