Thursday, May 20, 2010

Papi - ¡Feliz cumpleaños!

Mom was cleaning my toy room and got a bunch of birthday decorations. They had balloons, Scented candles, birthday princess badge and some decoratives. Balloons are my favourite and I asked her to blow some for me. I choose pink and red colors and finally got a blue and told her I need one for a boy. She had an idea and blew all the blue and white ones and tied them together. It looked like a Saphire moon.
We decorated the dining hall with the balloons and arranged all the scented candles in a plate like a flower and decorated the dining table as well. I picked a pink card and a wrote a wish for daddy. Appa entered home from work and had a surprise. We asked him to light the candles. I pinned the princess badge on him. We sang Happy Birthday to you Appa...

My card goes here.
We are sorry Appa, you cannot avoid PINK any more.
We love you. Have a pinkful Birthday - Roma

No comments:

Post a Comment